5. "Those who disrupt testing and harm the equity of education by cheating will get the punishment they deserve," the ministry said.
6. This assumes, of course, that Apple can find a way to build a $330 iPhone with cheaper parts, a slower processor, a lower resolution screen and perhaps a plastic body, thatisn't, in the phrase Tim Cook used at a Goldman Sachs conference last week, "a crappy product."
4. Contrary to the consensus view -- which assumes that smartphones in China will only get cheaper -- she cites research showing that the average selling price stablized last yearand has actually started to increase as Chinese users trade up to higher-quality smartphones.
5. 位于第三位的是收入5.95千万的Fleetwood Mac，尽管这支乐队有三位男士，它也以拥有两位备受瞩目的女星为荣，她们是史蒂薇.妮克丝和最近回归的克莉丝汀麦克，是她们造就了本次上榜。乐队的巡回演唱会On With The Show在打分期间共有86场演唱会，在每个城市平均挣得超过1百万。
6. British schools outperform the French on both new criteria. Warwick Business School, the top UK school for career progress, is second overall for the criterion, 30 places above the first French school, HEC Paris. Alumni from UK schools also see a higher increase between their first salary after graduation and now, at 62 per cent versus 45 per cent. However, UK school alumni still have a lower salary on average than their counterparts who studied in France, at $55,000 versus $64,000.
4. Do not forget why you're attending these conferences, who you're doing this for -- we are your own children. You are deciding what kind of world we will grow up in. Parents should be able to comfort their children by saying "everyting's going to be alright" , "we're doing the best we can" and "it's not the end of the world". 不要忘记你们为何而来到这里开会，你们为谁做事情？我们是你们的下一代，你们正在决定我们将要在一个什么样的环境中成长，父母需要能够宽慰孩子们，告诉他们“一切都没问题，那不是世界末日，我们正在尽其所能的改变”。
5. 9. 《奎迪》(Creed)，导演：瑞恩·库格勒(Ryan Coogler)。
6. The result doesn't look much like a nose—it's a bottle filled with liquid nutrient that cultivates bacteria. But give the “nose” a blood sample and let it sniff for a few days, and the bottle's dots will change color to indicate what bacteria, if any, it identifies.
1. La La Land producer Jordan Horowitz returned to the microphone after being told about the mix up and said 'Moonlight won Best Picture' and insisting that 'this is not a joke'.
During a town hall hosted by MSNBC on last Monday night, host Rachel Maddow asked Clinton whether she would match a campaign promise Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau made good on earlier this year.
The total number of qualified applicants reached 31,220 in the first 24 hours, up from 25,000 over the same period last year, according to figures from offcn.com, an education organization that offers training for the civil servant exam.