1. The second half of this year should see a similar number of IPOs, making a total of about 120 cases in 2016 with about 60 billion to 80 billion yuan in financing volume, Lyn predicted.
2. The rise of populism, even in countries such as the US and UK where plenty of people are in work, has made politicians realise that the quality of jobs is as important as their quantity.
3. Kate Winslet is another Brit who’s opted for the loo for her best actress Academy Award, which she was awarded for her complex role as a concentration camp guard in the 2008 adaptation of Bernhard Schlink’s novel, The Reader.
4. Stand: Lenovo CEO Yang Yuanqing shared his $3 million bonus with workers
5. "Those who disrupt testing and harm the equity of education by cheating will get the punishment they deserve," the ministry said.
6. vt. 为 .
1. Headquarter shifts: With Toyota leaving for Texas and Mercedes headed toward North Carolina or Georgia from New Jersey, look for Subaru to chart its own path when it builds its new headquarters. One option: Moving closer to its customers by relocating in Vermont.
Phil Baty, editor of THE rankings, said: "China has introduced powerful policy drives, backed with serious funding, to produce world-class universities. In 2015, the country announced its excellence initiative, which aims to establish six of its universities in the leading group of global institutions by 2020."